Natural skincare has always had two major stigmas, it’s expensive and doesn’t work as great as higher-end brands. Now though some people may need prescribed skincare or are faithful to a regiment best suited for their skin, here are a few reasons to consider the natural route:
- Natural products are good for our environment. The lack of harmful chemicals in our products are not only good for you as the consumer, but it’s great for preserving our environment! Through biodegradable packaging and a consciousness of every ingredient used, we remain eco-friendly!
- No harsh chemicals used, EVER. Only the best natural, organic or locally sourced ingredients make up MION products. You don’t have to question what you’re applying on your skin.
- Natural skincare is less drying for the skin. Composed of natural oils and butters, our natural products are incredibly hydrating. The best part, a little goes a long way!
- Versatile for all skin types, especially those who have sensitive skin. Products using natural ingredients aren’t tailored to any one skin type, but for those with sensitive skin, they benefit from using ingredients that won’t irritate the skin and in most cases, improve skin complications!
- Support cruelty-free testing. When you use natural products, you’re caring for our furry friends, with no animal testing performed unlike many commercial products.
- Cost efficient in the long run. Who doesn’t want to save money, right? When a little product goes a long way, you don’t need to buy it as often!
- Prevent acne and allergic reactions. By using natural ingredients, you avoid irritants that cause stubborn breakouts! Our transparent ingredient label is easy to understand, so you know what you’re putting on your skin.
- Packed with natural nutrients you wouldn’t normally think to you. When was the last time you lathered your face with nourishing an anti-aging rosehip oil? Likely never — but that’s okay! We’ve crafted products bringing together some of the most beneficial properties for your skin.
- Our products are lightly fragranced. Free of chemically processed scents, our products get their invigorating scent profiles from essential oils.
- Support a brand that values its consumers. You’ve heard us say, our business started from searching for a natural solution. We’re constantly testing and engaging with our loyal customers to create what THEY want.
Feel free to message us or ask questions on your next visit to better understand what sets natural skincare apart!